Bryant & bRANNOCK: lEARN MORE ABOUT
Bill Bryant CFP®, CRPS, CIMA®
I want my clients to be given the personal attention they deserve. Finances are a very sensitive subject and should be handled with the utmost care. It is my goal to provide an alternative investment channel to clients who are looking for a more independent and client-centered approach from their financial advisor.
I am dedicated to:
- Working with clients across the full spectrum of the investment horizon from first job through the retirement years.
- Assessing the financial knowledge, investment experience and risk tolerance of each client.
- Developing investment strategies that are tailored to meet the unique needs and priorities of each client.
- Working with each client, on an ongoing basis, to address changing financial goals, needs and circumstances.
- Ensuring responsiveness to client concerns by being available beyond business hours.
I have spent 20 years working in the financial arena, first, as a mortgage banker and then as a financial advisor.
Background and Education:
- Received BA Degree in English from Virginia Commonwealth University in 1993.
- Began career in the financial industry 20 years ago, working with Norwest Mortgage and with Scott & Stringfellow, Inc.
- Hold designations as Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, and Certified Investment Management Specialist.
- Founded Bryant Investment Management Group, LLC in August of 2008. In May of 2016 formed a partnership with Mike Brannock, becoming managing partner of Bryant & Brannock, LLC.
- Former member of the Field Advisory Committee at Capital Financial Group/H. Beck, Inc.
- Former instructor for the Kaplan Schweser Education Program for the Certified Financial Planner Certification.
- Served as guest lecturer at the Osher Life Time Learning Institute at Duke University.
Over the course of the time that I have lived and worked in the Triangle area, I have become very involved with my community and am always looking for new ways in which to serve. I love spending time with my wife, family, and friends and enjoy woodworking and playing a variety of musical instruments. I also enjoy serving my community. I served as a volunteer with Durham’s Partnership for Children for ten years, first acting as treasurer, then as vice chair and finally as chairperson. I have also coached baseball, basketball and soccer with the Parkwood Athletic Association and South Durham Little League and served as an Odyssey of the Mind Coach at Hope Valley Elementary School.
This is my story and I would love to hear yours!